microsound hotline server update

OK...it looks like we are making some headway on getting things in place
for people to register, be able to log on and have full user privs...we
should should have a scheme in place by the end of the week...I will keep
everyone informed of our progress...
shouts to Eddie, Sean, Andy, and Miles for making the microsound server a
reality!

microsound server: 24.129.81.222
hotline client (PC or Mac) can be DL'd from http://www.bigredh.com
please download the client software and set it up...we should have things
set up for list members by the end of the week...

KIM