Re: [microsound] DSP

Sure, but I think we all know what is meant when someone says "oh, there's so much
DSP on that album" = intense sound processing which goes beyond the typical EQing,
compression, reverb, etc.. I don't think you're gonna hear anyone say "Man, there
sure was a lot of DSP on that last Travis Tritt album !". ; )

true enough...

but i guess i was meaning the description for those people who didn't know what "dsp" was..

but yes, you're right!..

taylor,

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + +
taylor deupree/12k
taylor@xxxxxxx
http://www.12k.com

OUT NOW:
with richard chartier "spec." CD (12k1007)
untitled 12" (audio.nl/kompakt)
"dopticn" on lowercase sound compilation
remixing kim cascone on "blue cubism" remix cd (digital narcis, japan)
remixing goem on "extensie" (noise museum, france)

OUT SOON:
taylor deupree ".n" CD (ritornell/mille plateaux) (april 2000)
taylor deupree "polr" CD (raster music jan 2000)