Re: [microsound] Re: MUTEK

i completely concur with taylor about the festival.
the professionalism, the quality, the organization, the performers, the
people, the fun ....all of the highest order...

great to meet other artists and spend quality time experiencing and
discussing work.
(not something that happens alot in DC)

rastermusic night was a total aesthetically perfect experience
vladislav delay = seductive beautiful sounds
brinkmann... taunting the audience until we all were about to die of dancing...
and some of the most enjoyable dj sets by safety scissors, and  triple r
(as well as a very late night set by carsten one evening)

A+++  to Mutek...
i would not miss the second installment for the world...

plus montreal is my new favourite city (right up there with reykjavik)

richard

r   i   c   h   a   r   d   c   h   a   r   t   i   e   r

..   painting   .   sound    .   design   .

chartier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.visionload.com/rchartier

NOW
"untitled" on 12K008 compilation [12k, usa] CD
"3particles" on lowercase comp [bremsstrahlung, usa] 2CD

SOON
"series[10]" on VARIIOUS comp [intransitive, usa] 2CD, summer 2000
typeof [fallt, ireland] 3" CD, 2000  http://fallt.com/invalidObject/index.html
"herein, then" on .00. comp [fylkingen records, sweden] CD, sept 2000
http://www.fylkingen.se
"untitled60sec" on Computer Music Journal comp (CMJ) CD, 2000
 series -  solo cd [TBA] CD, 2000

LIVE PERFORMANCES
@ Mutek Festival (Montreal, Canada) June 8, 2000  http://www.mutek.ca
@ Noize (Montreal, Canada) June 10, 2000