Re: [microsound] \"SD2\" by Oval?

Quoting Øivind Idsø <ezueled@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> In the Viva Zwei MOM+Oval+Microstoria special
> yesterday they closed the rather hilarious programme
> by a track called \"SD2\" by Oval. It didn\'t
> contain any reference to where this track might be
> from, but since it was so incredibly good I was
> wondering if anyone on the list might know
> its whereabouts (perhaps another one of those obscure
> bonus tracks for a Japanese-Only release?)...?

Oval\'s SD2 track is actually from a compilation
called \'Folds and Rhizomes for Gilles Deleuze\'
released on Sub Rosa back in 1995. The full track
name is actually \"SDII Audio Template\" and also
appeared in a remixed form on the Folds and Rhizomes
remix album, also on Sub Rosa, called \'Utopian diaries -
Double Articulation.\' I didnt get to see the tv program
you mentioned so i cannot comfirm which version you
saw.

.. Folds And Rhizomes for Gilles Deleuze cd (Sub Rosa)
     Tracks:
     1.Mouse On Mars - Subnubus
     2.Main - Occlusion
     3.Oval - SD II Audio Template
     4.Scanner - Controll: Phantom Signals With Active
            Band Width
     5.Hazan+Shea - Rhizome: No Begginnign No End

.. Utopian diaries - Double Articulation cd (Sub Rosa)
     Tracks:
     1.Gilles Deleuze
     2.David Shea Remixes Scanner
     3.Scanner Remixes Mouse on Mars
     4.Mouse on Mars Remixes main, oval, scanner, David
       Shea, Mouse on Mars, Gilles Deleuze, Tobias Hazan.
     5.Tobias Hazan Remixes Main
     6.Main Remixes Oval
     7.Oval Remixes Oval    <---- the SD2 remix

-->-Lance----