AW: [microsound] best music to trip to and maybe some relevant stuff.

uuhhh. this list is so cool. really! all this talking about fancy computers and drugs and now someone even tells us how his balls hurt after he had good sex! the only thing i'm still missing is someone mentioning deleuze...

i tried to read deleuze once and it made my balls hurt. that's what i get for setting the large print version of _antioedipus_ in my lap whilst reading in the nude.

i've only tripped once (mushrooms, natch) and we started off cackling madly at infomercials and then wound up listening to a dark ambient compilation called _death odors_, which was surprisingly beautiful in that state. everything seemed tactile, silvery, nebulous. it were nice, i reckon.

somewhat relevantly to both this discussion and this list, the 'new' michael prime cd (_l-fields_ on sonoris) is made from location recordings and bioelectrical impulses of amanita muscaria, cannabis sativa, and peyote. it is, simply, beautiful. although it's probably more of a lowercase list thing. 8D

has the new pimmon been discussed, the one on k-raa-kkk? i like his song on the lowercase comp (curse those handsome devils! i mentioned them again!) but i no-a-like his fals.ch thing that much.

commence yelling.

-b.

       [ http://listen.to/treblequake ] <- radio

"...as far as i'm concerned, any label that's bigger than one guy sitting in an apartment with a couple cartons of records on the floor is, essentially, a corporate satan anyway." - norb