fxxxxxxxxxing laptop

 Hi everyone
Just wanted to share a bit of negativity with you, I'm so pissed! The
headphone line out on the laptop G3 I bought two months ago is broken, and
there is nothing I can do but change the whole microprocessor or buy a
Digigram soundcard- and it'll cost me a lot. I should have kept on with my
PC, it'd have cost me nothing to fix........ Does anyone know if it's
fixable ? Because everyone in Paris in the Apple repairers tell me that
there is nothing I can do about it and that it'll cost me almost the price
of the computer to replace the microprocessor! It almost seems absurd, i'm
depressed////// Anyway, if anyone has an idea about that

Thanks, O.