Re: [microsound] click-hop

In a message dated 8/30/00 8:04:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time, david@xxxxxxxxxx
writes:

> >  This will be a big challenge, as i live in the regressive city of
atlanta,
>  > georgia,
>
>  disagree.
>
>  prefuse73 &&  delarosa &  r.devine & etc..
>  represent for atlanta

true, but they rarely play around here, and when they do it is to a very
small crowd.  i want to bring that crowd in and also a larger crowd, to
expose their music as well as other music that i love.  like the basic
channel output, and other experimental, leftfield musics. I will have to
bring a ton of records and play somewhat to the crowd. things are very far
behind the rest of the world here in atlanta. just because richard james is
from cornwall doesn't mean that he is neccessarily famous there, or that
there is a receptive music scene there.

i hope to do my part to make things better.

random
--Boundary_(ID_PhzV1iGZWfjkYCsCKHmwuA)