Re: [microsound] subway (was off-icmc discourse)

> A couple of years ago (rather 4 years or so) I witnessed a performance in
> one of the Montreal's metro stations by a trio Les Impromptistes.  If I'm
> not mistaken they even have a CD on empreintes digitales.

had to step in...

the only impromptistes cd i know of is a split with a group called
"totem contemporain".  it is distributed in canada by dame:

http://www.actuellecd.com/cd/961202_TCI_e.html

as far as i know they have not recorded anything on empreintes
digitales.

~ david