Re: [microsound] Re: Apres Morty et Luigi, Bernie!

In a message dated 9/9/00 6:07:18 PM, gtaylor@xxxxxxxx writes:

<< For Morton Feldman, I'd suggest

"Rothko Chapel/Why Patterns?" [New Albion NA039CD]
"Coptic Light/Piano and Orchestra/Gello and Orchestra" [Argo 448 513-2]
Or the recent John Tilbury box of Feldman's piano music [it$ an import,
$adly] >>

the Tilbury box is amazing, probably my favorite release in any genre so far
this year. his version of For Bunita Marcus is jawdroppingly gorgeous. my
previous favorite Feldman release was the double CD, Patterns in A Chromatic
Field (hat NOW), by the duo of Marianne Schroeder on piano and Rohan De Saram
on violoncello.

Jon
www.erstwhilerecords.com

NP: Ambarchi/Fennesz/Pimmon/Rehberg/Rowe-Afternoon Tea (Ritornell)