Linzing it again

hello::::

large thank you to Pita Rehberg, Ivan Pavlov and Richard Chartier.
I was only quoting someone who apparently felt cheated in some way. thus, this is not my personal opinion.
In my own comment, I only tried to criticize "media bureaucracy" approach which is to be found at every event of this kind. Rigidity in general does not any good to Human Innovation
(I hate to call it creativity as this became leitmotif of every mediocre mumbo jumbo art director).
Anyway, expecting an artist to "be there", "play", "perform" corporeally is a bit of fan worship, isn't it? Seems like just another myth of so-called "scene", be it underground or otherwise.
Of course, doppel-gangerism of the whole act is an interesting tactical trick in itself, but I learned that the disgruntled are always out there...especially when you emit microsounds on stage for long stretches of time. It's all just a matter of education...

regs
>j<

jacek staniszewski
neurobot/polycephal/facial index