RE: [microsound] Linzhoax etc.

I suppose people would otherwise be game get their feathers ruffled if they
feel like they have unknowingly been made the butt of a joke.  A recent tour
by the Atlanta, GA band, Man or Astroman?, was marketed as "the Clone tour."
3 different versions of the band (none containing the actual members)
rehersed the songs and were sent out simultaneously across the US.  Since
their whole schtick is a cheesy take on 50's surf rock and early space age
relics the word "clone" in the title apparently didn't register with some
fans who probably felt taken advantage of.  I personally wouldn't mind a
recording it if it added something to the experience above and beyond what I
could achieve with my home stereo.

Gunnar

-----
-----PS: back in the 60s andy warhol was having other people do his