RE: [microsound] microvising...and structures

At 06:35 PM 9/13/00 +0200, lamm wrote:
of you use sequencers n the end ? Or is it a heresy to use a sequencer ? I
don't use Supercollider or Max MSP yet (coming soon...) but rather VST Plug
Ins (the GRM tools are amazing for instance)... So is it a heresy too ?

I hope there are no heresies in experimental music! And as for sequencers, I use Logic; Reaktor is there as well. Both are highly recommended, and neither has bothered the inquisitors.

joshua maremont / thermal - mailto:thermal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
boxman studies label - http://www.boxmanstudies.com/