no gravity

Joshua Maremont <thermal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Short of ordering the CDs from Japan, is there any current source for the
> newer releases of this label - or of its sister Transonic?  The last
Tamaru
> album, for example, was quite sublime but very difficult to locate here in
US.

sadly, no. FE was supposed to resume stocking ZG/Transonic, but that never
seems to have happened. i got very lucky last time Anomalous had the I.S.O.,
Yoshimitsu, and Hado-Ho in stock. and that was quite a while ago. Nagata
Kazunao unfortunately has little interest in seeing his labels' titles
distributed Stateside. ditto for "Také Rodriguez" and his intriguing Sonic
Plate label. our loss. )-:

gg/
gg2g4ink@xxxxxxxxxxx

np: kid 606 - ps i love you (mille plateaux)