addendum

i overlooked the

Sachiko M./Toshimaru Nakamura - un (meme)
the ingredients - Nakamura's no-input mixing board (see recent discussion)
and Sachiko's empty sampler - may not seem promising, but the disc is a
delight. surprisingly expressive and musical sine-wave gestures, grunts of
feedback, impaired beats, and waves of damaged sound. another immediate
access point for the curious. 'can't wait for their forthcoming Erstwhile