Re: [microsound] New Pro Tools FREE 5.01 Software

anechoic wrote:

> >New Pro Tools FREE 5.01 Software for Mac and Windows Available Soon
>
> the only problem with PT is that they don't support VST plugins...I will
> stick to my creaky 4.2.2 copy of Studio Vision Pro...

very true, and that's actually  not the only problem with PT.... but there
are some great RTAS/AS only plug-in's (some are also MAS)  but you need
both.
ChannelStrip, Bombfactory, McDSP, RealVerb, FocusRite, DUY Z-Room,  ....
maybe it's not for everyday "creative" use but for finishing
touches/mastering..I'm hooked on it.  mmmmmm.... ChannelStrip!
-pH