Re: [microsound] los apson

joshua:

At 04:37 PM 9/14/00 +0200, multipara wrote:
joshua maremont was looking for the los apson record store.
just happened to find one of its 7" plastic bags in my collection, with the address:

Ah, thank you. BUT: I had the address when I looked for Los Apson, and I even managed to locate the building. The problem is that addresses in Tokyo are just codes for postmen - not street locations - and without a map ("turn right at the mugicha machine then left at the Lotteria" etc) you will often find it impossible to locate a shop.

i see. i completely misunderstood you... i thought you were looking for it in the net (the real world ;-) ---
---> aren't there little (police?) office huts in every quarter where they have current maps, and where they will show you where to go? (or are these hard to find too?)