RE: [microsound] f. lopez on tour?

um... www.alien8recordings.com just in case you didn't catch my error.

At 02:55 PM 10/4/00 -0400, you wrote:
His upcoming performance in Montreal sounds quite interesting.

www.alien9recordings.com

At 11:42 AM 10/4/00 -0600, you wrote:
Hi Philip,

I went to Fransico Lopez' show here at The Lab in San Francisco just over a
month ago, It was exquisite. It was also my first noise show, so I was
pleasantly overwhelmed, to say the least...

I read an article recently in Wired Magazine on Merzbow and in it he speaks
of "Noise Nirvana". This concept I truly understood that night. The show was
well worth every penny and I highly suggest not missing it.

best,
-kate