Re: [microsound] max for pc

Ben Nevile wrote:

> > anyone have an idea when max will be released for pc?

> windows max is in development.  I think it will become more of a priority
> when max 4.0 and msp 2.0 (which are awesome, btw) are out the door later
> this fall.  just out of curiosity, how many of you glitchy music makers are
> using a PC
> instead of a Mac?

***i'm using a PC, but only because I'm dirt poor. If i had had more $ when
I was computer shopping, I would have gone for Mac. Because I was dirt
poor I went for the PC. :( Andrew Duke (don't forget about the microsound-
related goodies in the fundraising auction for ckdu on cognition:
http://techno.ca/cognition
  there's material from 12k, LINE, Ritornell, Mille Plateaux, Foundry,
Orthlorng Musork, Plug Research, and V/Vm Test; auction ends in
11 days--wed 29 nov 00 @ noon ast). Thanks.

--
Cognition/Andrew Duke's In The Mix
3rd annual Fundraising Auction for CKDU