I don't care how he did it, I enjoyed it thoroughly.

My worry he is not that you don't know how he did it, but that the performer
does not know how he did it. . . .

I would feel a lot better if, like on a CD it says Blank played guitar; X
played the drums so on . . .
That for the guy on electronics it didn't say "electronics" or "Computer" as
that's not quite the instrument, But that it said "super collider" or
"fruity loops" or (god dam it) "acid" or "reberth" and I think the listener
would have a better idea of what was going on. . .

I mean my fridge does sound good (so do the dryers at the laundry mat) but I
usually only give them a little bit of time, rather than then an hour. . .
Well I think I'm confusing the point. . .

-Vance

BTW: this isn't about fennesz or a particular person at all. . . Its more
about credit, and on some level honesty. . .