Re: [microsound] microsounds - MAX question

I'm a new user on this list. I discovered Micro sounds not so long
ago at Mutek when komet played live, it just shocked me, amazed me
and love struck for the style. You know what i mean?

[ shameless plug warning]

for those who were blown away by Komet's set @ mutek (like i was)...
the latest 12k release (12k1010) is by Komet..called "rausch"... and
is essentially a studio recording of the same set he played at MUTEK.

listening to it definitely brings back fond memories of a very nice event..

if you're interested in info on the release check out www.12k.com

(taylor)

-- + + + + + + + + + + + + + + taylor deupree/12k/line taylor@xxxxxxx http://www.12k.com

TAYLOR DEUPREE - OUT NOW: - "doClip" on "VARIIOUS" 2CD (intransitive/boston)

12K/LINE - OUT NOW:
- 12k1010 komet "rausch" CD
- LINE_001 richard chartier "series" CD

UPCOMING:
- "continue" MP3/3"CD (fällt/ireland) (june00)
(http://fallt.com/invalidObject/)
- november: 12k1011 shuttle358 "frame" e-CD
- november: LINE_002 immedia "2 | 1"