Re: nuno canavarro

jon wozencroft has said his motivation for using nature photos for Touch
releases (mika vainio's "onko" and "kajo," fennesz's "+47
degrees...," rehberg/bauer's "fasst" and "ballt") is precisely this: to
balance the artificiality of the music.

btw, the press materials for "+47" said the album was recorded in
fennesz's garden.

sc