Re: [microsound] An idea. . . for you

>there's interest maybe we could schedule a time for a chat, something
>like the chats Kim arranged previously. I was impressed with
>hotline's abilities when Kim first set this up, but haven't used it
>much recently... the whole server thing is an interesting feature of
>this list.

The chats are good as an organized event, but for collaborative projects
it might be better to use the "news" area of the server. This is similar
to Usenet/Webboard/Bulletin Boards where messages and threads can be left
for others in different time zones or whatever. I figure some people like
to deal with this stuff in the middle of the night. :) There's some sample
areas on the server if anyone wants to expand on them, and I always make a
point of checking the general section for misc. gripes and requests.

-eric