online mp3 hosting / mp3.com

hey has anyone had luck getting microsound music on mp3.com?
i set up an account with them (/courgette) and have had some success
uploading songs, but a few of the recent mp3's have been blocked. it said
"Your song has been placed on hold because of encoding problems." so i
checked under possible problems and found, my my..

"5) SILENCE OR EXTREMELY LOW VOLUME LEVELS - We cannot approve this type of
file even if done purposefully for artistic motivations."

so i guess mp3.com is anti microsound?
-jonah