Re: [microsound] A plea for signal

One of the inevitable problems with Microsound is that the majority of those
who subscribe to the list are sound makers themselves. Microsound can never
be some sort of music-appreciation site, as talk will always turn towards
techniques and methology. Any attempt to control the content of microsound
will and should end in failure. Just let it be... we generally aren't *that*
far off topic anyhow.

this obsession with genrefication and splintering continues... keep the list
as it is. allow free movement of topics and conversation.

viva!

take the "und" from the microsound and replace it with a "ft" and see
whatcha get.

aut{audio.image.script}
http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~destruct/aut
soon: Home (Fällt/Ferric CDR)