Re: [microsound] microsound - portable microphone

"Sean Donovan" writes:
> can anyone recommend a good portable microphone for minidisc recording (will
>primarily be used for archiving live shows and gathering samples), prefer some
>thing under $100us with good bass response.

James McCartney posted this to the supercollider list a while ago:

  http://www.soundprofessionals.com/

I bought a "standard" binaural ($70) from them which i'm happy with.
I made a recording of the Blue Angels flying over SF -- lots of low
frequencies -- it's sounds pretty good.

- sekhar

--
C. Ramakrishnan        cramakrishnan@xxxxxxx