shuttle 358

wow, i just got a copy of dan abrams most recent cd, this guy never
stopsamazing me. The frame movie is simply stunning. this really shows to a
degree that micro can exist everywhere.

Another suggestion, see "the powers of ten" by charles and ray emes. full on
micro thinking.

I have been thinking about the recent series of post concering subjects that
may be directly unrelated to the subject of microsound.

I think all discussion within the context is accaptable. Understanding can
come from the a-postion, that space between the gaps of communication othen
leads to new and unrelated ideas. Otherwise this is runs the danger of
possibly becoming another style or trend.

I did not create this list, so i do respect that it focuses on sound, and I
make microsopic sound works, I also make paintings, and graphic design and
video that is micro if you want to a label, i hope  discussion is open to
all things micro, if you don't enjoy something like the powers of ten, then
i will respectfully withhold my observations and recommendations.

-scott a