[microsound] Performing "Live"

been recently comtemplating taking my sounds into the
world by playing "live".

best,
joe
---

joe, if you ever get a chance i would highly suggest
seeing Slavek Kwi (AKA AMT-artificial memory trace) live.
We played at the same sound festival ("ruido") last year in mexico city.
he used among other things: 2 cd players (played in sync), 2 contact mics on metal sheets,1 affixed to a speaker in front of the stage, another at the control desk,
fishing pole with plastic bags tied to the end of it (waved it over the crowd), umbrella full of tweeters hanging upside-down high above the crowd,etc,etc,etc
all in a 20-25 minute set. absolutely amazing. he showed me what possibilities "live" can hold. there are more than alot of options.
he's playing at the pol festival in frankfurt on the 30th.

regards,