Re: [microsound] Computer Music Journal Question.

On Wed, Mar 07, 2001 at 12:20:34AM -0800, Sean Cooper wrote:

> i saw it. too little of the text interested me; kim's piece and one on the
> japanese laptop scene was it, and at one of those is available online.
> would love to hear the cd's, tho.

The CD's super yummy.  I must say I love DJ Spooky's stuff... The piece
for the disc is a a remix of one of the tracks off of File Under Futurism.
It's a bit cheesy with the phone dialing/modem bit, but otherwise good
phun.

For anyone in the Boston area, you can pick it up at the MIT Press
bookstore.