Re: [microsound]normandeau/koner question

wow I couldnt imagine being a pupli of Asmus...
thats almost as cool as one half of the user was the pupli of dhormont....
or studing under tenny like I did in the mid 80s...
or learning part of my studio skills with migone and my mirco transmitter
skills via lander....
But to study under Asmus would be interesting and explains Korners
isolationist feeling to his music...
Neil..

On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, yatra wrote:

> Yes,
>
> the Koner/Tietchens is live. It was their first concert together in
> December 1999 - Bremen. Mr. Koner was a pupil of Asmus for a while.
>
> Best,
>
> Praveer

> At 02:17 AM 27/04/2001 -0700, you wrote:
> >On Thu, 26 Apr 2001 22:27:55 -0700 (PDT) Rod Stasick <rostasi@xxxxxxxxx>
> >writes:
> >> Sorry that I'm just getting around to Dale's
> >> question (and really have no answer for him! hahaha!), but
> >> it reminds me some of this question of mixes.
> >
> >That's ok, Rod. I got an answer from Dieter Scheyhing. Speaking of Koner,
> >I just picked up the Koner /Tietchens release on Die Stadt. Very nice! I
> >get the impression that it's a live recording. Regards, Dale

Neil Wiernik
neil@xxxxxxxxx