Re: [microsound]normandeau/koner question

Yes,

though Thomas had that "Chilly" feeling long before that. He plays again in
Bremen w/ Asmus tomorrow night. I saw the first one they did in Bremen and
it was great. I know Die Stadt will issue more live cd's by these two. Stay
in touch with me regarding more Thomas K news,

Best wishes,

Praveer