Swans Correction

Eh,

I am on digest, but just want to correct the lyrics to that Swans track I mentioned:

I was referring to the Time is Money (Bastard) 3 track EP.

I said the lyrics went something like, "someone more powerful than you should rape you..."

Actual lyrics go:

"someone less privileged than you should use you..."
"someone less privileged than you should use you..."
"someone weaker than you should rape you..."
"someone weaker than you should rape you..."
"you should be violated..."
"you should be violated..."

etc... Quite explicit, so it was worth correcting... It's been a while since I listened to it (had to pull it out)! Was a good shocker for me back then. This was the first thing I purchased outside of instrumental guitar (ala Joe Satriani, Eric Johnson, Steve Vai, etc.). ;)

--Catharsis

Egregious "Spiritual renewal through music for those outside the heard." http://www.egregious.net/

--Boundary_(ID_MPRcvwDMIpntJWFdsEexSw)