RE: [microsound] any good releases lately?

i just visited the mille-plateaux site and really enjoyed the small snippets
of the new Ritornell CD "frequencyLib" by Stephan Mathieu. the samples were
very intriguing and i really enjoyed their sound. to me, it seemed like a
very nice recombinant work of more traditional, acoustic sounds with more
digitized microsound, composed in a creative way.  i am looking forward to
receiving the cd.

i'm also anxiously awaiting the Sogar & z.e.l.l.e releases on 12k & Line (on
order)

side note: it's nice to get an occasional non-bickering offensive/defensive
email from this list. i look forward to more of those :) . i've enjoyed this
list a lot (been lurking for about 2 months), but i must say that i've been
really turned off by the bullshit (that could easily be taken off-list)