Re: [microsound] any good releases lately?

On Wed, 8 Aug 2001 17:33:08 -0400 "yatra arts" <yatra-arts@xxxxxxxx>
writes:

> The latest Rolf Julius cd is a true gem for "Microsounders" called
> "Halb Schwarz" on X-T/Edition RZ..

> Rafael Toral on Touch
Yes, the Toral on Touch is very nice. I forgot to mention it earlier,
being on a Japanese roll. Another of the few guitar related releases that
has appealed to me lately.Very meditative. I haven't been aware of the
Julius release, though. I'll have to check that out. He's probably not
coming up to Seattle...
Thanks.
> The new CD, _Above Buildings_, is also quickly becoming a fave.

Yes, this is also one of the better releases I've bought this year. I'm
looking forward to Comae which is to be out soon.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.