Re: [microsound] timeframes for shows

"i dont mind if someone falls asleep at my shows so next time come by."- Richard Chartier

My wife layed her head on the table half asleep for the majority of your set at the Hothouse last
Friday. I'm sure she meant the gesture to be a compliment- she mentioned later it was her favorite
set of the evening.

_andy

i take it as a compliment...

several people came up to me and said they were having strange "visions".... and slipping in out of conciousness as well....

i am either doing something very right or very wrong ... hehehehe : )

R I C H A R D C H A R T I E R

http://www.3particles.com
chartier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Series [ LINE, US ] CD awarded Honorary Mention, Digital Music (Prix Ars Electronica 2001, Austria)

OUT NOW
decisive forms  [ Trente Oiseaux, Germany ] CD http://www.trenteoiseaux.com
Layeral Intersect #2: psuedosphere  [ Deadtech, US ] CD
typeof  [ Fallt, N.Ireland ] 3" CD  http://www.fallt.com
3 works on chronologi: 12k year 1 - year 4   [ Instinct Records, US ] 2CD
"filer" on clicks & cuts 2  [ Mille plateaux, Germany ] 3CD

UPCOMING
DJ. FILLER @ Blue Room [ Washington, DC ] Sundays http://www.3particles.com/filler