Re: [microsound] severed heads and you :) (forwarded message)

| Akira Rabelais
| (Now there's a cute moniker).
| High pitch shifted shortwave radio. OK. but no banana.

I've got a 'banana' baby, right here! These comments remind me of those guys who stand around in guitar shops saying 'I can do that, yeah I can do that'...

and I have to admit that I've never heard of the 'Severed Heads', is it early eighties dance drivel? was I just too in Cabaret Voltaire to notice?

| What is
| worthy is the same emotive and melodic elements that underpin all music.

then why the hell are you checking out something called 'Maschinlle Strategeme'? if you're looking for emotive and melodic elements check out my disc of Satie and Bartok interpretations... b ee yot ch ee.

         Akira  'the banana'  Rabelais

N NO2 _/|X_ | _/ | X_ N CH2/ CH2 XCH2 / X | | | CH2 CH2+3CH2O+NH3 | N | + 3HNO3 ----------> | | | / X | NO2-N N-NO2 | CH2 CH2 | X / | / X | CH2 N/ XN X__ __/ Cyclotrimethylenetrinitramine X / CH2 http://AkiraRabelais.com

Hexamethylenetetramine