labels

i'd like to thank everyone for their responses so far. some of them have been very useful, particularly rj's invaluable advice. a lot of the responses so far have focussed on my mille plateaux reference. allow me to retract it. i meant it as an offhand remark, not as the central point of the email.

forgive the second request, but i am relatively new to the microsound scene as such, and i have relatively little knowledge about it. i have every intention of researching the record labels i submit to, but right now i feel as if i have not even a starting point. i would be very appreciative if anyone could suggest other labels aside from io or archigramophone that might be interested in releasing an 18-minute beatless experimental work on a cd3 or on a split cd, or suggest specific ways (websites for example) in which i can find the information myself. my own research so far has been somewhat abortive.

if responses are felt to be inappropriate to send to the list, then feel free to email me off-list at <hellomynameisphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>.

thanks again for the responses so far, and thanks in advance for any further info anyone can provide.

!ICá#ò_I(?0c^KÙS¤?kék?c4??uGw,"xQº¼MÂ8[éJ}Ñ

{ phil thomson    { http://thisisphil.ca       }
                 { http://mp3.com/philthomson }
                 { http://www.tiln.org        }

!ICá#ò_I(?0c^KÙS¤?kék?c4??uGw,"xQº¼MÂ8[éJ}Ñ