Montreal festivals/gossip/questions

What's going on with the Elektra Festival? Last year's page is still up but I'm hearing mixed messages about whether it's happening or not this year...

http://www.comm.uqam.ca/~acreq/

And perhaps some of you in the know could confirm some things for me:

There's a compilation of Montreal acts coming out on Force-Inc? (now that we have the North American office)

Fennesz is coming to this year's FCMM?

Mutek getting cut free by Ex-Centris (even while they keep the music portion of the FCMM, which is staffed by the same people?)

Sorry to descend into gossip, but the summer is getting so hot and so boring.... I'm getting into Supersilent and waiting for the new Aphex Twin disc.....