Re: SV: [microsound] labels (staalplaat)

one thing that i personally miss about the staalplaat-website is that
there's no discocraphy available for any of the staalplaat-microwave-etc
releases... is this something that we can hope for in the future?

i don't think that will happen, but very soon we will launch a new website which has the possibility to search by label, and which will also include texts and covers, and hopefully sound per title.

frans