RE: [microsound] OT: but this is just shameful... "God Gave U.S. 'What We Deserve,' Falwell Says

On Fri, 14 Sep 2001 14:47:28 -0700 richard chartier
<chartier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> >Television evangelists Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson, two of the
> >most prominent voices of the religious right, said liberal civil
> >liberties groups, feminists, homosexuals and abortion rights
> >supporters bear partial responsibility for Tuesday's terrorist
> >attacks because their actions have turned God's anger against
> >America.
> >
> >"God continues to lift the curtain and allow the enemies of America
> >to give us probably what we deserve," said Falwell, appearing
> >yesterday on the Christian Broadcasting Network's "700 Club,"
> hosted
> >by Robertson.

Yeah, right, and so who is (their idea of) God angry with when a tornado
destroys a church run by baptist christians such as themselves?

See answer above.  God doesn't like hypocrites (pharisees).

Rudy