Re: [microsound] stockhausen/tolsma

I don't understand how membership on a list constitutes servitude to its
moderators. I feel like publicly disavowing this implied relationship. I'm
on this list because it's a forum for discussing music, some of which
interests me. I don't care enough about some arbitrary buzzword like
"microsound" to be a "microsounder." To me, it's simply the name of a list
that I'm on.

Got it? Cool!

-Ian

> ah well i dont blame afghan serfs for what the rich
> leaders perpetrate, so I wouldnt blame microsounders
> for their leaders actions.

Ian Yeager
igy2k