Re: [microsound] stockhausen, tolsma: same plight, I agree

Maybe that's just me(*), and maybe that shouldn't be the case, but I feel
really uneasy posting critical, negative (insert your own adjective) comments
about works released by those artists. So I don't.

What do people think here about this issue?

I agree, and let me be the first to say that I suck! and I cant believe the crap I've been putting out!! The only recompense I can offer is to confine myself in a hot shower for a long session naughty bits washing, well that and I can offer you a copy of my DVD at a quite reasonable price:

http://akirarabelais.com/eisoptrophobia/eisoptrophobia.html

but do you remember when we were twelve and you found your
favorite GI Joe, the one with the olive drab fatigues and
the brass knuckles and the bolo knife and the super action
claymore and the fifty round armor piercing anti tank gun,
you know the one I mean ? well remember when you found him
submerged in the pool of dissolved caterpillars your mom
used to have out by the compost heap, you remember ?
well I never told you that was the year they came for
you to take you away in their crystal ships and make you
the leader of the internecine colonies that we had only
just detected with our working model of the jodrell
radio telescope. and so anyway that night I bludgeoned
you unconscious and threw your limp but muscular body
into my dad's combine and took your place in the tent
to await the fate that was due to you. only the old
boys caught on and to punish humanity for my treachery
they decreed that dance fever starring Denny Terrio
and Motion would be extended by another three seasons.
sickened with guilt and a blinding rage I seized your
toys and ran madly through the wet grass in ever
increasing concentric circles until I fell to the
ground a quivering mass of soiled and sweaty flesh
heaving great sobs and bellowing at the heavens.
so I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry...

   Akira