Re: [microsound] repost: extrasensory >> invisible djs >> submissions invited

I don't know who else is an invisible DJ, but here is my set-list for this event (should you bother), certainly un-microsound, but again certainly bar lounge environment...

art of noise - moments in love
gary numan - cars
depeche mode - everything counts
orchestral manouvres - electricity
fischer z - lies
japan - quiet life
john foxx - no one driving
jona lewie - kitchen at parties
joy division - as you said
mi sex - world of water
new order - confusion
nine circles - twinkling stars
visage - fade to grey
section 25 - looking from a hilltop
yazoo - don't go
soft cell - tainted love
the buggles - the plastic age

Frans de Waard

SUBMISSIONS INVITED

We have organised a week long sound art
festival in London 11-17 October 2001.
As part of this, we are inviting sound artists and
producers to submit an hour long premixed/DJ CD, which
can feature your own and/or other people's work, which we
will play back in our bar lounge area during the
evening events, under the title "Invisible DJs". The
CDs are not restricted to microsound, but can be
anything along the lines of minimal electronic,
glitch, electro-pop... suitable for a bar lounge
environment.

We can't pay for your CDs but will display the names
of all chosen artists (if desired) projected in the
lounge space, with a big thank you.

If you have any specific questions about this please
email: darren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Or simply send a CD to:
60 Siege House, Sidney Street, London, E1 2HQ, UK

THANKS!

for further details of the festival, please see:  http://www.extrasensory.org