Re: [microsound] oval armani

Thanx, you've sort of answered one of my long standing questions, why does everyone trash oval so much.  I have Systemisch and I thought it was really wonderful, I haven't heard anything later they've done, but I guess they didn't progress much?  I can understand why people trash kid606 (he does seem to be a bit of a brat) but I always thought oval was OK.  Any other input?  All this animosity can't be from just an ad.  And what does overrated mean in a genre this small?  Do they just have the best publicist?  Do that many people buy into their "act".  I mean, aside from clever (sort of) graphic design, they aren't very far from some of the early 80s noise music.  Or even Medicine for that matter, but I still like it.
Rob