Re: [microsound] oval armani

I'm often wondering about the 'random-number' feature in
applications: how does one program _randomness? Is there
really such a thing?
This question helped me negotiate chance. I found that random number generators are not truly random and that there are ways of sampling system noise that are supposed to generate true randomness. In the process I realized that this type of chance is really probability and to truly embrace chance the art making process must be opened up to the randomness of life.

-km