Re: [microsound] Re: 12k presents: term.

Sorry for intrusion...

I think that what it means is that the sounds are created digitally inside
the computer so what you hear has not originated as an acoustic vibration.

(however if I'm wrong than I guess I will agree that it's a bit misleading)

which is not the case with Britney.

which is also a case with Wendy Carlos' "Switched on Bach II" (the more
recent one) which is DDDD.

../MiS