Re: [microsound] Re: 12k presents: term.

> well, strategy is not such a negative word. We are human and we weigh the
> options in order to yield the best results. This is a strategy. I was
> drawing the comparison to television solely on the level of promotion - I'm
> sure there is great love in what both of you do. And again, as human beings,
> we sometimes do things that can and should be questioned precisely because
> we might act not out of love, but instead out of lust for our careers. I
> know I've done it before ; )
>
> sandro

I do not question the need to survive and eat everyday, which forces people to earn
money, and I am not afraid of strategy as it is obviously very important but I just
wrote that it is a strategy used to spread the word on music we like, not a strategy
to earn money.
have a nice day / philippe