Re: [microsound] midi clock sync over ethernet

There has been a lot of talk about this OSC (Open Sound Control) which
is basically a protocol over ethernet which *includes* MIDI. As I'm not
up with the MAX stuff I can only say that it is not yet implemented in
Reaktor 3.05 for Mac although I believe it may be on PC. There have been
a lot of complaints regarding the latest Reaktor - especially for users
on the Mac platform. bugs, late updates and they keep changing the file
format (3.0 cannot open 3.04 or above).

However, the new modules do rock:
Event tables and Audio tables
a good granular module