Birth of label/online art gallery

hello all,

This is a quick digital flyer just to invite you
to visit us at http://www.grainofsound.com

Grain of Sound is a new improv and experimental electronica cd-r label,
an online art gallery and a co-producer of the sonic scope festival.
Aiming to give visibility to cutting-edge artists in whom we believe.
We are based in Lisbon. Feedback are welcome.

G E T  I N  T O U C H

sound/image "curators": nuno moita and joao vicente
web designer: andre gonçalves
http://www.grainofsound.com

info note:
the links section will be fully expanded next march,
and will contain 4 different scopes: art,comix,music,theory.

thankx for your attention!