RE: [microsound] new camp track

From: "floris grootendorst" <daobra@xxxxxxx>
> opera gives me "file not found" when i tried downloading "your voice". it
> must be your new concept: notype + microsound = no sound?

woops.  my bad.

the link has been fixed: http://www.notype.com/camp/

as a matter of fact this song is particularly un-conceptual.  :)

From: "Keith Labun" <keith_lab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> hmmmm, a lot of those sound sources are oddly familiar! :)

yeah, it's a purposely "click-style" track which i did to finish my
album.  however, it also has little bits of guitar & piano which give it
a different flavour from my previous pieces.  i've also found this great
MIDI bass sample which is both horrible & amazing at the same time.

> and yet this one does not have the same thirst for inverting what tries to
> be known about something and breaking assumptions about relationships
> between sounds and genres(that is, perhaps, put in another way: overthrowing
> some social stuff in the grids that are laid down upon identities or bodies
> of art)

yeah, i'm working on that for my newer stuff...  currently my biggest
challenge is working with silence.  i've done it more or less
accidentally in the past (e.g. in the fodder single) & now i want to do
it more intentionally.

have a nice day
~ david