Re: grabbing people by the balls (dumbtype et al)

          I can't help but think of Ground Zero, even though I've never
          been there):

well I wish I had seen Ground Zero that evening in Montreal. I can tell you they were
much more original...
Karkowski, who is a very nice man, not fascist at all, was indeed noisy. Which wasn't
so much my problem, thing is that it sounded very usual, common. I wasn't impressed
but it wasn't shocking my ears either.
best ::: philippe

| 0000 \\\\.. \\\\ __  http://www.bip-hop.com  _---| 0000 \\\\..\\\\
contemporary electronica challenging the ears and the mind